The conditions listed substitute and prevail over any conditions that the purchaser’s order or orders might purport to impose that would be in variance to these conditions.
The contract shall be in all respects governed by the Law of England and Wales and the purchaser accepts and submits to the jurisdiction of the English Court.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information supplied in correspondence, catalogue’s etc. is accurate, The Parts Centre Ltd gives no warranty to that effect and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from incorrect descriptions or technical information supplied.
In all cases the person fitting the part or parts must be satisfied that, prior to installation, they are suitable for the purpose intended.
Terms of payment.
- Credit Account. Unless otherwise stated and agreed in writing with The Parts Centre Ltd, all credit account invoices are due for payment on the 26th day of the month following the month of invoice and delivery.
- Partial or split orders to credit account customers will be invoiced as despatched, and each consignment treated as a separate invoice and be payable accordingly.
- The Parts Centre Ltd reserves the right to charge 4% over Lloyds Bank PLC base rate on overdue credit accounts.
- Goods delivered remain the property of The Parts Centre Ltd until payment is made in full.
- Goods returned without the consent of The Parts Centre Ltd will not be accepted for credit. Goods accepted by The Parts Centre Ltd for return will be subject to a handling charge that will be agreed at the time of returning such goods.
All other orders are invoiced on a cash in advance of delivery basis.
The Parts Centre Ltd reserves that right to change prices quoted, written or verbal, without notice. Prices ruling at the time of invoicing and despatch will apply unless otherwise agreed by The Parts Centre Ltd.
The Parts Centre Ltd undertakes to replace, credit or refund the value of goods supplied, and subsequently agreed by The Parts Centre Ltd, or its suppliers, to be defective. The Parts Centre Ltd shall not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential losses or damage resulting from fitting of defective parts. The warranty is not valid if the goods supplied are used in a manner not intended for by the original manufacturer.